Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
1. Information submitted by the user during the questionnaire section and registration in the website including the users name, address, phone number, or other information.
2. Information submitted by the user through the website’s contact form.
What we do with the information
1. We use it to understand your needs and provide better service including referencing specific programs.
2. We use it for internal record keeping and product/service improvement.
3. We use it to improve our products and services.
4. We use it to test the products and to show anonymous data for case studies. We may aggregate user data for purposes of developing content and ensure relevant advertising content, but such data will not personally identify individual users.
5. We may periodically use it to send promotional materials to you.
6. We use it to contact you and communicate our services as this is the express purpose of tools like the site contact form.
Any information you provide using this website is managed in a secure way using password-protected technology and appropriate organizational policies.
Site Analysis Technology
Information such as the user’s IP address, the referring domain, geographic location, time/duration of visit, entry/exit page, and other like statistics is automatically gathered using web analytics tools in a way that is now standard practice. This information is only used to improve the quality and effectiveness of our website.
Periodically, our application may contain outbound links to other websites or applications. Links are a useful part of the experience, but we acknowledge the inherent risks of navigating from application to application.
Controlling Your Information
You may restrict the collection of your information by:
(i) not registering as a user of this website; and
(ii) not using our contact form(s)
What we do not do with the information
We will not sell, rent or distribute your personal information to third parties other than your chosen institute of higher education without your express consent.